Customized, Comprehensive Enhancement
Smile Makeover Cincinnati
Have you ever wished you could have an entirely different smile? Would achieving your ideal smile require more than a single veneer or an in-office teeth whitening treatment? Dr. Gregory Davis can provide you with a customized smile makeover at his Cincinnati office, combining several cosmetic and restorative treatments to provide a beautiful overall enhancement.
Dr. Davis will listen closely to your goals, assess your oral health, and note your unique facial features to tailor a combination of treatments that will help you look - and feel - your very best. Reach out to our practice today to schedule a smile makeover consultation.
The Elements of a Smile Makeover
No two smile makeover treatments are the same. Depending upon your needs and goals, a smile makeover may combine one or more cosmetic or restorative treatments:
- Teeth whitening can dramatically brighten teeth and eliminate years of deep stains in a single visit, using our in-office Zoom! teeth whitening system.
- Porcelain veneers are thin procelain shells, custom-crafted to attach to the front surface of teeth, concealing minor imperfections such as chips, cracks, slight misalignment, or an inconsistent shape or size. Unlike traditional veneers, which require a minimum of two appointments and are created off-site, we use CEREC technology to create and place veneers in a single visit. Digital impressions and computer-guided tools create ultra-precise, realistic-looking veneers that can give your smile symmetry and charisma.
- Dental bonding uses a natural-looking composite resin material to fill chips and cracks, or close gaps between teeth.
- Orthodontics are a time-tested solution for misaligned teeth. Dr. Davis works closely with trusted orthodontists to help his patients achieve straighter smiles through orthodontic treatments.
- Restorative dentistry treatments may be necessary if you have instances of decay, missing teeth, or other issues compromising the health of your smile. A smile makeover can only be successful if it is built upon a healthy foundation. Although aesthetics are the primary focus of a smile makeover, we never approach any treatment solely on a superficial level.
Nighttime teeth grinding is an all-too-common condition that can take a serious toll on your teeth. If we detect signs of teeth grinding at any point in your treatment, Dr. Davis may recommend a nighttime splint that will prevent you from grinding your teeth, preserving the results of your smile makeover. Meanwhile, if you continue to brush and floss daily, and visit us for regular checkups, you can expect the results of your smile makeover to bring you satisfaction for many years to come.
Learn More about Smile Makeovers
If you have always wanted a beautiful, dazzling smile, we can help make your dreams a reality. Dr. Davis can provide a smile makeover that boosts your self-esteem and gives you increased confidence in every aspect of your life. To learn more about how you can benefit from a fully customized smile makeover, please contact our offices today.